Sliding Panel Blind Options
Sliding Panel blinds are a new contemporary solution for floor to ceiling windows and patio doors. The blind consists of a number of fabric panels that run in separate tracks. Each panel may be either 30cm, 45cm or 60cm.
A bottom weight helps the fabric to hang cleanly. When opened the panels may be stacked on either the left, right or split between left and right of the blind. The controls for opening and closing the blind may be located on the left or right of the blind.
Sliding Panel Blind Properties
- Made To Measure Blinds
- Ideal for large windows and patio doors
- Can be used as a room divider
- Large selection of designer fabrics
- Available in 3 panel widths 30cm, 45cm and 60cm
- Stack panels on left only, right only or split left and right.
- Front panel on stack is the furthest away from the window.
- Controls can be on the left or the right side of blind
- Fabrics are not joined
- Blinds are operated with either wand or cord operation
- The head rail is a white aluminium track consisting of 2,3,4 or 5 channels
- Track height 1.65cm
- Track depth 2 channel 4.0 cm
- Track depth 3 channel 5.1 cm
- Track depth 4 channel 6.92 cm
- Track depth 5 channel 8.79 cm
- 11 panel patterns named A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K
- Enter width to see panel patterns available
- Inside Recess or Outside Recess option
- How To Fit
- How To Measure
- Sliding Blinds Guide